Hyte Family

Hyte Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My event

I did a triathlon on Saturday. It snowed. I didn't even bring my bike out of the car because they had to cancel the bike portion because of the wet roads. (And I discovered later that I had forgotten my helmet! Whoops! It was just up the road at Kearns so I would have had time to come home and get it, but that would have been stressful.) So we started 20 minutes late and did 200M swim, 5K, and 200M swim. Took me all of 40 minutes. My bib# was 59. Results:

http://trutiming.com/Results_w_splits.txt

No pictures because while D intended to be a the finish line with the kids, he got there and Rach didn't have shoes on. He would have made it if he had come in then, but he went home and missed me by more than 15 minutes. Always fun! That was supposed to replace my 8 mile run that week, so I should have come home and run 4-5 miles, but I didn't.

No comments: