We have had a very full month of concerts and get-togethers and it's been fun! But haven't kept up to date with all the goings-on here. So, here's a brief rundown, photo style:
Rachel had a choir concert at the school. Very good program-she had a speaking part!

With Grandma H after the choir concert

Trevor (#13)has basketball on Saturdays (they play at an elementary school with 8 foot hoops and youth size basketballs)
Then Rachel has basketball on Saturdays. Luckily at the same location. And by coincidence, she is also #13

We also went downtown to see the lights at Temple Square. We have had an unusually cold December and that night was no exception. We had school all the way til the 23rd this year, so we chose a weekend/non-school night to go and it was super duper crowded. My picture is saying it's corrupted, so I can view it on my computer but it won't post. But I'm glad we went. Rachel also had a Orchestra concert at school. She started playing the violin this year and so that was fun to see the progress she has already made in a few short months. (Those pics are also claiming to be corrupted-I fixed some red-eye in Picasa and I hope that's not what did it).
These next pics are the Hyte Family Christmas Eve celebration, which is actually the Sunday before Christmas. After dinner, the kids did Nativity parts and then we sang some songs.

And December isn't even over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment