Hyte Family

Hyte Family

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Fun on the Boat

We know that taking the boat out is a lot of work, but we always enjoy it when we make the effort! We can go out with just our little family, but it's always more fun to invite others to come. Here's a sampling of the fun so far this season:
The kids like to surf with Dad; This is Utah Lake early season-June14th 
 Still Utah Lake; Emily on the surf board
 Rach and Trev in a cute moment together...notice the nice smooth water behind! Dreamy conditions-kids who are getting along and good water :)
 Rach and Aubs
Now this is Pineview Reservoir in July. Darren and little orphan Aubrey in the water

She likes it! No, she didn't, plus the sun was in her eyes....

 Trevor loves to jump off the boat into the water. He gets brave and jumps from the top, not just the back deck
 I think Aubrey sat with "Papa Hyte" the whole time!
 Rachel surfin' with Darren
 Aubrey is happy to get a hold of someone's soda
The only way I was letting Aubrey on the tube was if her Dad went so the other kids piled in too.
 Cousin time! Also Pineview but beginning of August. Grant and Trevor
 Ethan was trying to get Rachel in the water. Notice how I take a picture instead of helping? Hey, it's all in fun-then I jumped in and they both followed!
 Aubrey takes her driving responsibility seriously-hey! Eyes on the lake!
 We are anchored at the shore and Trevor was jumping off the boat into the water. Well, he said he was going to do a flip so I took a picture, but he chickened out halfway and did a massive belly flop. But it was funny anyway!
 Rachel got very brave and wanted to surf by herself. So Darren took her on the deck and I just started really slow and she was able to stand for a few seconds. Wow! Really brave!
 Pineview has the best beaches for playing. We were camping for a few days so we took time off the boat to play in the sand.
 Emily and Trevor swimming by the boat
 Best part of any boating day is when the little ones crash! Aw, sweetie!

No comments: