Hyte Family

Hyte Family

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ragin' Waters, I mean Seven Peaks SL

We went to Seven Peaks Salt Lake on Wednesday. I took some pics this time we went, and I am glad I did, because the kids were brave jumping of this rock into the deep water (they had lifejackets, but still). Always a fun day. We got lucky on weather again because it got cloudy and little rain, but cleared up in like 30 minutes.
Carter and Rach in wave pool-they can't get enough of it

Corbin and Rachel raced on this slide (He won!)

Darren got in on the fun (he joined us after work) He just let go of the rope swing (if that isn't clear from the picture)

Trevor jumping in

Just like the kids :) But a little higher and a bigger splash...

Carter even tucked his legs for the cannon ball

Rach did the rope swing (the first time she forgot to let go; but she did great!)

Rach jumping in too

No comments: