Hyte Family

Hyte Family

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Soccer

I am pretty sure I failed to post about Spring soccer (I may have been blocking memories-it was seriously a cold season with at least half of the games getting rescheduled and the other ones were pretty unpleasant). But, we got some of the old team back together for this Fall season. Trevor is playing with his "best buddy" Jacob, who's mom (a seriously good soccer player herself) is the coach. He is kind of catching onto the game....but he has fun.
He is #3




This is how Princess Aubrey entertains herself during soccer (this is NOT our chair....)

And on a totally unrelated note, but just because it's cute, Trevor will lay down on the floor and lift his shirt a little and Aubrey will attack him by blowing on his tummy. It's so funny! And I finally caught it on camera!

No comments: