Darren and I just had our 12th anniversary! Weren't we babies when we got married?? I'm sure my mother will agree with that!
So instead of the "standard" date night, we opted for something
different...that was heading up to Ogden to the Salomon Center and doing
the Ifly (which is the simulated skydiving-you are in a tunnel of
air--like free falling, but more safe...in theory). It was still scary
to me, but fun. We also did the flowrider, which is the surfing.
Seriously, a young man's sport. I was ready to literally throw in the
towel after 20 minutes because I was being physically abused by the
water, but I stuck to it and even improved some. To get an idea of the
violence, you have to see when Darren wipes out because if the water is
doing this to him, imagine what it did to me-I'm half his weight....
Glad we did something different...even if I did have whiplash and my body was sore for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment