Hyte Family

Hyte Family

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Softball/Baseball

After our Disneyland vacation, our camera took a little vacation too. I had it in the backpack and I dropped the backpack too hard and the viewing screen got cracked. Very sad (and an expensive mistake-between the repair and new backpack I bought to carry it in). My point in admitting this is that this was spring sport season and Rachel played softball (every Saturday morning at 8 am) and Trevor played baseball (Tuesday and Thursday evenings). It was fun and they both had really great coaches who taught them a lot-they both really improved from the beginning of the season to the end. And I didn't get a lot of pictures. But I did get some:
Guess the sun was in her eyes

That's a hit!!

And another hit!! She personally had an incredible game-4 at bats and 4 hits! 2 singles and 2 doubles. Her team was on fire that morning with a "score" of 17-3 (it's unofficial since they don't keep score, but one inning they went through the whole batting order and the ump had to call the inning at 7 runs-guess that's the max per inning).

Her cute team (minus Morgan who's mom just had a baby so they couldn't make that last game :( )
His team was the cubs
This is actually pre-game warm up

At bat

A swing!

Great season. Can't say I'm too sad it's over, but it was fun!

No comments: