Hyte Family

Hyte Family

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sitting still...

It is time for my summer projects to begin! Oh, yes, all the stuff I tell myself I will do when school is out, it's time. My back door has been seriously bugging me forever because the original white paint was flaking off for the longest time. I have started this project at least twice and not done it. But, then it hits me, don't paint it white! Then I got excited about it; I even took it a step further and painted the trim around the door one color and the door itself another. This then became a 4-door project-the front, side-garage entry, the back (which is really 2 doors) and the entry from the garage. That was my day Friday. (I even thought to myself, since I am done with the first one at 10 am, this shouldn't take all day....don't ever think that, duh!)



2 comments:

The Dummers said...

Looks great!!! If you could stop doing stuff like that it would be great. You're making me look lazy.

Maranda said...

That looks great brown!! You ready for Saturday!!??