Not that my skills are so awesome, but I did want to go to some effort for this personal cake. Not that she cared, but I did.

Can't believe it's been a year since my water broke at Lagoon and we had a little 7 lb 15 oz baby 3 hours later! We love our little Burrito baby and can't imagine life without her. We had the family celebration the Sunday before her big day, so we could gather together for her. Here's some pics:
Sweet face
Her onesie has a "1" bleached into it. You can't see it so well.
Examining the cake with trepidation
All the kids were kind of making her anxious; is this really okay, Mom?
A little cake
She started crying and so I took her out. She sat on my lap and had a little more cake.
With G&G Hyte
Opening presents; big bro and sis helped with this too
Rachel gave her a little baby and she likes to kiss it
(this pic is from her actual b-day when we did family presents)
No comments:
Post a Comment